Illinois Department of Public Health: https://www.dph.illinois.gov/covid19
Bring your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination card with you to your appointment if you need another shot of COVID-19 vaccine so your provider can fill in the information about your additional shot.
Starting Friday, April 1, we will offer COVID-19 Vaccines from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday (closed between Noon and 1:00 pm for lunch).
Moderna: ages 6 months* and up
Pfizer-BioNTech: ages 6 months* and up
*For pediatric patients between 6 months and 5 years old, please speak with your Pediatrician office prior to vaccination time to ensure they advise you to proceed.
First dose, Second dose, and ALL boosters are available at any time vaccines are offered.
Scheduling an appointment is suggested; please call or text 618-612-6695.
These appointments will take place at the Monroe County Health Department Office at 1315 Jamie Lane, Waterloo, IL. 62298.
- At your first vaccination appointment, you should get a CDC COVID-19 Vaccination card that tells you what COVID-19 vaccine you received, the date you received it, and where you received it.
- Keep your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination card for future use. Consider taking a picture of your card after your vaccination appointment as a backup copy.
- Bring your card to your appointment whenever you get an additional dose or booster so that your provider can fill in information about your shot.
- If you did not receive a CDC COVID-19 Vaccination card at your first appointment, contact the vaccination provider site where you got your first shot to find out how you can get a vaccination card, or contact your state health department to get a copy of your vaccination record.
- Access your official immunization records with Vax Verify: https://idphportal.illinois.gov/s/?language=en_US