COVID-19 Vaccine has arrived in Monroe County.
Please follow our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information on when the vaccine will be available to you. Below you will find the consent form that must be presented prior to receiving the vaccine. Please feel free to download, complete and bring to the Monroe County COVID-19 clinic when it’s your turn. We’ve also provided the vaccine fact sheet that will be given to you when you receive the vaccine. V-safe is an app you may utilize after receiving the vaccine to report any and all symptoms you may experience.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
- COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- v-safe (after vaccination health checker)
- Register for Code RED
Current COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic:
- AGES 85 AND OLDER (Bring driver’s license or proof of age)
- HEALTHCARE WORKERS THAT HAVE DIRECT PATIENT CONTACT (Bring ID badge or current paystub)
- Monday, January 18, 2021 from 9am until 3:00 pm at the Monroe County Fairgrounds
- DO NOT ARRIVE PRIOR TO 8:30am. You will be directed away until we open. We do not want the road blocked as that creates a danger o everyone.
- Register on EMTrack here: COVID-19 Registration
- Forms are listed above as a backup option only!
Please NOTE: Healthcare workers receiving their 2nd dose should wait! We will be receiving a special shipment for you later in the week. Reminder calls will be made to you.