Mobile Food Units based in Monroe County need to register as a new business at the Health Department.



Mobile Food Units based out of county need to submit the appropriate documents in order to operate in Monroe County. The documents listed below shall be submitted, reviewed, and approved before you’re allowed to operate. You shall also contact the city/village where you plan to operate in order to verify if additional documents or fees are necessary.

  • Out of County Food Truck Registration
  • Copy of your most recent inspection report (dated within the past 6 months)
  • Copy of your certificate of compliance, permit or letter (on your local county health department letterhead) stating you’re compliant in their county

Once these documents have been approved, the health inspector will notify you.